Time & Location
About The Event
We revisit the basics of Viewpoints at the beginning of the workshop, after which, we will learn how to apply these basics in devising and creating your own work. Open to all levels of Viewpoints knowledge!
Facilitated by Kristina Pakhomova - an international actress, producer, and writer with over 15 years of experience on stage and camera.
• Viewpoints Workshop •
Interested in movement within the theatre world? How does movement help tell stories? Want to learn how to devise your own work using viewpoints? Join us in this 3-hour Viewpoints session!
FOR WHOM: For those who’ve already done our introduction to Viewpoints workshops, you are invited to take the next step. Those who’ve never done Viewpoints before, you are most welcome to join too.
• Improvisation and spontaneity - as a tool for rehearsals and making a performance;
• How to workshop storytelling and meaning through viewpoints and movement
• Learn how to build blocks for devising
• Create something from nothing
WHEN: February 14, 2020 (Sun) from 11am-2pm
WHERE: Hive Kennedy Town
FEE: 700 HKD
Read Understanding Viewpoints on our blog to learn more!
- Viewpoints: Next Step$700$7000$0